I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2014:
- Invest at least $30,000
- With new investments of $2,701.90 (BP and Regular Sharebuilder purchases) in September, I have invested $25,345.35 so far in 2014 until end of September.
- With new investments planned for the future, I should be able to meet this goal.
- Receive at least $1,500 in dividends
- With an extra $145.57 in September dividends, the total for the year has hit $1080.30 which represents 72.02% of my goal.
- Achieve at least $2,200 in projected annual dividends
- With the new purchases in the recent months and dividend increases announced, my current projected annual dividends stand at $2,039.58.
The goals page has been updated to reflect the progress until this month.