I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2014:
- Invest at least $30,000
- With new investments of $2,729.40 (UN and Regular Sharebuilder purchases) in October, I have invested $28,074.75 so far in 2014 until end of October.
- With the weekly sharebuilder purchases planned, I should be able to hit this goal in December.
- Receive at least $1,500 in dividends
- With an extra $204.97 in October dividends, the total for the year has hit $1,285.97 which represents 85.68% of my goal.
- With the projections, it looks like I will be hitting this goal in December.
- Achieve at least $2,200 in projected annual dividends
- With the new purchases in the recent months and dividend increases announced, my current projected annual dividends stand at $2,128.70.
- This goal is going to be really close. I might hit this goal early December with the weekly purchases, but I am still not sure how ARCP will play out. ARCP currently contributes $125.00 towards my annual projections. So if ARCP cuts the dividend, I might end up being short on this goal.
The goals page has been updated to reflect the progress until this month.