I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2014:
- Invest at least $30,000
- Receive at least $1,500 in dividends
- With an extra $118.32 in November dividends, the total for the year has hit $1,404.32 which represents 93.62% of my goal.
- With the projections, I will be hitting this goal in December.
- Achieve at least $2,200 in projected annual dividends
- With the new purchases in the recent months and dividend increases announced, my current projected annual dividends stand at $2,211.28.
- Even though the projected amount is over $2,200, it has gone down since then because of KMP to KMI switch. But with purchases already made in December and planned purchases, I should meet this goal in December.
The goals page has been updated to reflect the progress until this month.