Looking at dividends received though the month and summarizing the numbers at the end of the month is such a great feeling because dividends represent real tangible income. Let’s take a look at the dividends received in November 2015.
After a record-setting month in September and October, I knew November was going to be a slow month. The second month of the quarter is typically the slowest month.
Here are the dividends for November 2015. Total = $138.29
- Apple (AAPL) – $36.40
- Citibank (C) – $0.75
- General Mills (GIS) – $4.40
- Procter & Gamble (PG) – $17.24
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc (CBRL) – $16.50
- Clorox (CLX) – $11.55
- Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) – $27.54
- AT&T (T) – $23.91
There were dividend increases in KMI.
Here is how November 2015 ($138.29) compares with previous months.
- November 2014: $118.32, increased by $19.97, 16.87% increase
- August 2015: $177.35, decreased by $39.05, 22.01% decrease. The decrease is due to the one-time special dividend of $45.00 from CBRL. Excluding that, the November’s dividend increased by $5.94, an increase of 4.48%
Here are some charts looking at dividend growth over the years 🙂
The below chart shows November dividends over the years. Looking forward to seeing this chart go higher and higher.
The below chart shows the dividends that I have received until November each year. By November last year, I had received $1,404.32 and it has grown to $2,470.84 this year.
The below chart represents the total annual dividends. Looking at the numbers below, I have received little over 155% of my entire 2014 dividends in 11 months in 2015. That’s really impressive.
Progress for 2015:
With November dividends of $138.29, I have received 98.83% of my 2015 target of $2,500.00.
The dividends page will be updated to reflect the August dividends.
Disclosure: Long on all stocks mentioned above.