I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals. This post is long overdue as it is almost the end of November.
These are the goals for 2015:
- Invest at least $35,000
- New investments in November amounted to $1,200.00. I did not make any purchases other than the weekly purchases.
- Total investments in 2015 so far equals $25,469.3 which amounts to about 72.76% of my goal. I am probably not going to be able to meet this goal.
- Receive at least $2,500 in dividends
- I received $138.29 in dividends in November. So far I have received $2,470.84 in dividends this year. This represents 98.83% of my annual goal.
- I will be able to achieve this goal by the end of the year based on projections.
- Achieve at least $3,200 in projected annual dividends
- At the end of November , my projected annual dividends stood at $3,304.47. But of course, since then KMI has announced a dividend cut and the total has dropped. But still above $3,200 for right now.
- DO NOT have a portfolio of more than 45 stocks/ETFs
- Currently hold 43 stocks/ETFs. This is one more than October due to HPQ’s split into two companies.
The goals page will be updated to reflect the progress.