I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2016:
- Invest at least $25,000
- New investments in January amounted to $1,200.00. I also made FRIP purchases through Scottrade that totalled $554.40. Total purchases ended up at $1,754.40.
- But I also sold BAX and BXLT that removed $1,927.73 from my portfolio.
- Total investments in 2016 so far equals negative $173.33. That’s a great start 🙂 Hopefully, I catch up in February with investments.
- Receive at least $3,675 in dividends
- I received $308.43 in dividends in January. This represents 8.39% of my annual goal.
- Achieve at least $4,000 in projected annual dividends
- At the end of January, my projected annual dividends stood at $3,318.98.
- DO NOT have a portfolio of more than 45 stocks/ETFs
- Currently hold 44 stocks/ETFs
The goals page will be updated to reflect the progress.