I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2014:
- Invest at least $25,000
- Receive at least $1,500 in dividends
- With an extra $187.47 in July dividends, the total for the year has hit $827.76 which represents 55.18%.
- The new investments should continue to add some more dividends through the rest of the year and I hope to achieve this goal a little early and maybe exceed it by a margin.
- Achieve at least $2,000 in projected annual dividends
- With the new purchases in the recent months and dividend increases announced, my current projected annual dividends stand at $1,792.98.
- With additional purchases I hope to achieve this comfortably.
The goals page has been updated to reflect the progress until this month.