I like to review the progress at least once a month to determine where I am with respect to meeting/achieving my goals.
These are the goals for 2015:
- Invest at least $35,000
- New investments in June amounted to $1,500.00.
- Total investments in 2015 so far equals $14,694.95 which amounts to about 41.98% of my goal. I am still behind in this goal. With half the year gone by, I need to invest aggressively to catch up.
- Receive at least $2,500 in dividends
- I received $252.61 in dividends in June. So far I have received $1,231.04 in dividends this year. This represents 49.24% of my annual goal.
- I will be able to achieve this goal based on this pace with increased investments and dividend increases.
- Achieve at least $3,200 in projected annual dividends
- My projected annual dividends stand at $2,831.90 at the end of June. I will need increase the investments to keep pace to achieve this goal.
- DO NOT have a portfolio of more than 45 stocks/ETFs
- Currently hold 41 stocks/ETFs. I did not initiate any new positions in June.
The goals page will be updated to reflect the progress.